Working in a high school, I get a thousand questions thrown at me every day. Here is a list of some of the best:
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Grow up? I am 48 years old….Who ever said I wanted to grow up?
- What do you do all day, besides sit on your ass at the computer? (this one was asked to me by a kid here at the school this morning.) Besides sit on my ass? I get up to make tea a few times each day, other than that, I mostly sit on my ass in front of the computer.
- Do you really get paid to write the blog you are working on? Well, seeing how I am sitting in front of you, writing my blog, and still getting paid, I guess the answer is ‘Yes’
- Do you mind if we roll a joint in your office? While I don’t really give a rat’s ass if you kill the remaining brain cells in that thing you call a head, I don’t think the principal, who is standing next to the open door in this office, listening to you ask that question, approves of it.
- What do you do when you are not here at work? That one is easy, I sit on my ass in front of my computer at home.